Attitude quotes can have a profound impact on your life. They have the power to inspire, motivate, and uplift us, even in the most challenging situations. Attitude quotes can help us develop a positive mindset and encourage us to persevere through adversity. They remind us that our attitude is within our control, and we have the power to choose how we respond to the world around us and establish our status.
Whether we need a boost of confidence, a reminder to stay focused, or a source of inspiration, attitude quotes offer a wealth of wisdom and insight to help us live our best lives.
Attitude quotes in video
Attitude refers to the way we think, feel, and behave in response to people, events, and situations around us. It is a crucial aspect of our personality that shapes our perceptions and influences our actions.
A positive attitude can help us approach life with optimism, resilience, and enthusiasm, while a negative attitude can make us feel discouraged, angry, depressed or defeated. Attitude is not something that we are born with; it is a learned behavior that can be changed and improved over time.
A positive attitude can have a significant impact on our mental and physical health, relationships, and overall well-being. It can help us overcome challenges, develop strong coping skills, and improve our problem-solving abilities. A positive attitude can also help us build stronger and more meaningful connections with others, as it fosters a sense of empathy, understanding, and compassion. By cultivating a positive attitude, we can create a more fulfilling and satisfying life for ourselves and those around us.
It is important to remember that our attitude is within our control, and by making a conscious effort to maintain a positive outlook, we can improve our quality of life and achieve our goals.
1. If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude. – Amy Tan
2. The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes. – William James
3. Attitude is a way of life. It is a reflection of our innermost thoughts and values. – Barbara J. Faison
4. If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one. – Cavett Robert
5. It’s not about what happens to you, it’s about how you perceive what happens to you. Attitude is everything. – Wayne Dyer
6. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. – William James
7. Your attitude, not your talent, will determine your altitude. – Russell Wilson
8. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
9. Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holtz
10. Your attitude is contagious, is it worth catching? – Bruce Van Horn
11. Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up. – Allen Klein
12. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. – Jimmy Dean
13. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
14. A positive attitude can turn a storm into a sprinkle. – Robert M. Hensel
15. You are the conductor of your own attitude! Nobody else can compose your thoughts for you. – Lee J. Colan
16. Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got this. – Chantal Sutherland
17. Attitude is a magnet. What you think is what you attract.
18. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t go anywhere until you change it.
19. Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you.
20. Attitude is a choice. You either choose to have a positive attitude, or you choose to have a negative attitude. It’s that simple.
21. A positive attitude will always lead to positive outcomes.
Top attitude quotes
22. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. – Zig Ziglar
23. Success is an attitude. If you want to succeed, start thinking of yourself as a success. – Joyce Brothers
24. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. – Winston Churchill
25. Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us. – Earl Nightingale
26. Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely. – Roy T. Bennett
27. It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters. – Epictetus
28. Your attitude is either the lock on, or the key to the door of your success. – Denis Waitley
29. Your attitude towards failure determines your altitude after failure. – John C. Maxwell
30. I am convinced that attitude is the key to success or failure in almost any of life’s endeavors. – Carol S. Dweck
31. Change your thoughts and you change your world. – Norman Vincent Peale
32. Attitude is the frame in which we view the world. – Zig Ziglar
33. Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holtz
34. Your attitude is a reflection of your thinking. Change your thinking and you can change your attitude. – Brian Tracy
35. If you don’t like something change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
36. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. – Steve Jobs
37. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Nelson Mandela
38. Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. – Francesca Reigler
39. Your attitude, not your aptitude, determines your altitude. – Mel Robbins
40. It is your attitude, not your aptitude, that determines your altitude. – Jesse Jackson
41. Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t get anywhere till you change it.
43. Your attitude determines your direction.
Positive attitude quotes
44. A positive attitude will have positive results because attitudes are contagious. – Zig Ziglar
45. A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you. – Joyce Meyer
46. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. – Herm Albright
47. Positive anything is better than negative nothing. – Elbert Hubbard
48. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one. – Hans Selye
49. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me. – David Bailey
50. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results. – Wade Boggs
51. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference in how we deal with life’s ups and downs. – Lou Holtz
52. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. – Zig Ziglar
53. Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. – Mary Lou Retton
54. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. – Winston Churchill
55. It is not the situation, but whether we react negative or respond positive to the situation that is important. – Zig Ziglar
56. A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it. – Joan Lunden
57. If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. – Pat Riley
58. Positive attitude is the foundation for positive results.
59. A positive attitude is like a magnet for positive energy.
60. Your positive attitude is the fuel that will propel you to success.
61. A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow.
Personality attitude quotes
62. Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure. – Bob Bitchin
63. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
64. Your attitude is either the lock on, or the key to the door of success. – Denis Waitley
65. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. – Henry David Thoreau
66. If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. – Mary Engelbreit
67. Attitude is a choice. Success is a choice. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be miserable or you can choose to be happy. You can choose to be mediocre or you can choose to be exceptional. – Anonymous
68. Your attitude is like a price tag, it shows how valuable you are. – Anonymous
69. A great attitude becomes a great mood. A great mood becomes a great day. A great day becomes a great year. A great year becomes a great life. – Anonymous
70. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely. – Roy T. Bennett
71. Your attitude determines your direction in life.
72. The greatest revolution in our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives. – William James
73. We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. – Charles R. Swindoll
74. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me. – David Bailey
75. I have a simple philosophy: Fill what’s empty. Empty what’s full. Scratch where it itches. – Alice Roosevelt Longworth
76. I can’t change the fact that my paintings don’t sell. But the time will come when people will recognize that they are worth more than the value of the paints used in the picture. – Vincent van Gogh
77. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. – Christian D. Larson
78. When you can’t change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Killer attitude quotes
79. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
80. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them. – George Bernard Shaw
81. The only way to get what you really want is to let go of what you don’t want. – Iyanla Vanzant
82. I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become. – Carl Jung
83. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. – Roy T. Bennett
84. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
85. The best way to predict your future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
86. A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. – Mahatma Gandhi
87. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
88. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lombardi
89. When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves. – Viktor E. Frankl
90. Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. – John Wooden
91. Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world. – Roy T. Bennett
Attitude quotes short
92. Attitude is everything. – Diane von Furstenberg
93. The best way out is always through. – Robert Frost
94. If you want to change the world, change yourself. – Mahatma Gandhi
95. It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. – Sir Edmund Hillary
96. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. – Will Rogers
97. Excellence is not a skill. It’s an attitude. – Ralph Marston
98. The only disability in life is a bad attitude. – Scott Hamilton
99. Attitude is everything, so pick a good one. – Wayne Dyer
100. Your attitude determines your altitude. – Zig Ziglar
101. Attitude is contagious. Make yours worth catching.
102. Change your attitude, change your life.
103. Positive attitude, positive life.
104. A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere until you change it.
105. Attitude is the mind’s paintbrush. It can color any situation.
106. Success is an attitude.
Attitude quotes for Instagram
107. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
108. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
109. Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success. – Shiv Khera
110. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
111. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
112. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
113. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
114. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
115. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas Edison
116. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
117. Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever. – Peter Hagerty
118. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. – Socrates
119. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
120. What we think, we become. – Buddha
121. You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do. – Henry Ford
122. Be the change you want to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
123. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. – Robert Frost
124. Happiness is a warm puppy. – Charles M. Schulz
125. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
126. Attitude is a choice, choose wisely.
127. Attitude is contagious, make yours worth catching.
128. Success is the result of a positive attitude.
129. Attitude is the foundation of success.
130. A positive attitude can lead to positive outcomes.
131. Don’t let a bad attitude ruin a good day.
132. Attitude is the key to success, unlock it.
133. A strong attitude leads to a strong mind.
134. A positive attitude can conquer any obstacle.
135. Your attitude is the one thing you can control, make it count.
136. A positive attitude brings positive energy.
137. Attitude is the gateway to greatness.
138. Attitude is the heartbeat of success.
139. Your attitude determines your altitude in life.
140. Attitude is a powerful force, use it for good.
141. Attitude is the fuel that drives success.
142. A positive attitude is a powerful tool for change.
143. Attitude is the driving force behind your dreams.
144. Attitude is the foundation of a fulfilled life.
145. A positive attitude attracts positive experiences.
146. Attitude is the key to unlocking your potential.
147. The right attitude can make anything possible.
148. Attitude is the lens through which you view the world.
149. Your attitude shapes your reality.
150. A positive attitude is the foundation of happiness.
151. Attitude is a choice, choose to be happy.
152. Attitude is a magnet, what you think, you attract.
153. A positive attitude is a pathway to success.
154. Attitude is the magic that can turn dreams into reality.
155. Your attitude is your personal brand, make it shine.
156. Attitude is the difference between a good day and a bad day.
157. A positive attitude is a powerful weapon against negativity.
158. Attitude is the secret ingredient to a happy life.
159. Your attitude is the key to unlocking your potential.
160. Attitude is the root of all success.
161. A positive attitude is the foundation of a fulfilling life.
162. Attitude is the anchor of a successful life.
163. Attitude is the fuel that drives your passion.
164. Your attitude is the compass that guides your life.
165. Attitude is the glue that holds everything together.
166. A positive attitude is the passport to a fulfilling life.
167. Attitude is the bridge between dreams and reality.
Download Attitude Quotes
Download 100 Attitude Quotes in excel spreadsheet (right click and Save link As)
Download 100 Attitude Quotes in pdf (right click and Save link As)
Download 100 Attitude Quotes Images in zip (right click and Save link As)
As we’ve explored the wide range of attitude quotes in this article, it’s clear that attitude plays a vital role in shaping our lives. These quotes serve as a reminder that our attitude is something we have control over, and that by adopting a positive outlook, we can transform our thoughts and actions to create a more fulfilling life. Whether we’re dealing with setbacks or striving towards our goals, a positive attitude can help us stay motivated, focused, and resilient.
By incorporating these quotes into our daily routines, we can harness the power of positive thinking to achieve success in every area of our lives. So let’s take these attitude quotes to heart and use them to cultivate a mindset for success that will help us thrive in all aspects of our lives.
Related reading:Tags: attitude captions | attitude quotes | attitude quotes for instagram | attitude quotes short | killer attitude quotes | personality attitude quotes | positive attitude | positive attitude quotes | top attitude quotes