Love itself is the most profound feeling one can experience in life. These love quotes resonate those deep, happy and lovely feelings. Can we express love or define it in words? Of course not! But we can surely try our best to come close to it through words.
Love is much more than relationships, be it husband, wife, friends, sibling, parents, teachers or anybody, love is something that is spread all over. Other than that, we can also love nature to get peace of mind. Love is everywhere.
Hope you enjoy the following love quotes.
Love quotes in video
Love is probably one of those things that can’t be defined or understood! It’s kind of a mysterious virtue that poets and writers have tried to write about from centuries and yet it remains a secret! Love is different from person to person. I remember few lines from a song of Boyzone which says “Love me for a reason and let the reason be love.“. So we can see that it’s truly an uncanny phenomenon that way!
One of the best phrases that I remember about love is “If you’re really in search of love, you’ll find it waiting for you.” So complex and so easy love is! Let’s dwell into some of the simple, amazing and some complex seeming love quotes below.
1. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. – Leo Buscaglia
2. Love is not what we become, but who we already are. – Stephen Levine
3. Love is a verb. Without action, it is merely a word. – Unknown
4. Love is like a flower, give it time and it will grow. – John Lennon
5. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde
6. Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. – William Shakespeare
7. Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. – Ben Hecht
8. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation. – Osho
9. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. – Robert Frost
10. Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. – Carroll Bryant
11. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
12. Love is not just a verb, it’s you looking in the mirror. – Kendrick Lamar
13. The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing. – Blaise Pascal
14. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. – David Viscott
15. Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. – Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
16. Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time. – Maya Angelou
17. Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it. – Nicholas Sparks
18. Love is not just a feeling, it’s a choice we make every day.
19. Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do. – David Wilkerson
20. Love is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see. – Mark Twain
21. Love is like a good cup of coffee, you take it one sip at a time.
22. The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone. – Jane Austen
23. Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. – George Jean Nathan
24. Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination. – Voltaire
25. Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
26. I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.
27. I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. – John Green
28. Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it all over.
29. I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. – Martin Luther King Jr.
30. Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. – Martin Luther King Jr.
31. Love is not a feeling of happiness. Love is a willingness to sacrifice. – Michael Novak
32. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand. – Mother Teresa
33. True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning. – Nicholas Sparks
34. To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. – Theophile Gautier
35. Love is not a matter of counting the years… But making the years count. – Michelle St. Amand
36. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself. – Andre Breton
37. Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
38. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. – Peter Ustinov
39. Love is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
40. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. – Eden Ahbez
41. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
42. Love is like a good book; it will leave you breathless and yearning for more. – Unknown
43. Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods. – Plato
44. Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
45. Love is the foundation from which your decisions about your life should be made. – Darren L. Johnson
46. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
47. To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. – Margaret Mitchell
48. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. – Leo Christopher
49. Love is not about how much you say ‘I love you,’ but how much you can prove it’s true. – Unknown
50. Love is not finding someone to live with, it’s finding someone you can’t live without. – Rafael Ortiz
51. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. – J.R.R. Tolkien
52. Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert A. Heinlein
53. When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you’d like them to be. – Leo Tolstoy
54. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. – Morrie Schwartz
55. Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. – John Lennon
56. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. – Martin Luther King Jr.
57. Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. – John Lennon
58. Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy. – Louisa May Alcott
59. Love is like a river, always changing, but always finding you again somewhere down the road. – Kelly Elaine
60. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
61. The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love. – Henry Miller
62. You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
63. I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.
64. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. – Mother Teresa
65. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. – Pablo Neruda
66. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. – Joan Crawford
67. Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell. – Joan Crawford
68. Love is an endless act of forgiveness. Forgiveness is me giving up the right to hurt you for hurting me. – Beyoncé
69. Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses. – Lao Tzu
70. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. – Maya Angelou
71. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
72. Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other. – Felix Adler
73. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
74. The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that. – Woody Allen
75. Love is a gift. You can’t buy it, you can’t find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift. – Kurt Langner
76. Love is not just a feeling of attraction or passion, it is also a commitment to caring, sharing and supporting each other.
77. Love is an adventure in a wonderland whose mysteries and beauty are revealed only to those who have the courage to enter it.
78. Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. – Helen Keller
79. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
80. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. – Victor Hugo
81. Love is a promise that is always kept, a fortune that can never be spent, a seed that can flourish in even the most unlikely of places.
82. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. – Nicholas Sparks
83. I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love. – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
84. I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love. – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
85. Love is not something you go out and look for. Love finds you, and when it does, ready or not, it’ll be the best thing to ever happen to you.
86. Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star. – E.E. Cummings
87. Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star… – E.E. Cummings
88. Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused. – Paulo Coelho
89. Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. – Barbara De Angelis
90. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever. – Nicholas Sparks
91. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. – Bruce Lee
92. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. – Pablo Neruda
93. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. – Pablo Neruda
Short love quotes
Love, for some is a life changing experience and for some it’s a roller-coaster ride, but sometimes few short lines can express the deep feeling of love that a book cannot! Here are such short love quotes that have simple words but deep meaning and can only be felt by those who are in love or ever fell in love. I’m sure that all of us have fallen in love at least once in our life, isn’t it?
94. I need your love.
95. Love is an adventure. – Peter Abrahams
96. Love is all you need. – The Beatles
97. All you need is love. – John Lennon
98. Love you to the moon.
99. I love being with you.
100. My heart beats for you.
101. All of me loves all of you. – John Legend
102. I wish I knew how to quit you. – Annie Proulx
103. Love is the beauty of the soul. – Saint Augustine
104. The best proof of love is trust. – Joyce Brothers
105. I love you to the moon and back. – Unknown
106. Love is the poetry of the senses. – Honoré de Balzac
107. Love is a friendship set to music. – Joseph Campbell
108. Love is an action, not an emotion. – Gary Chapman
109. Where there is love there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
110. Love is a better teacher than duty. – Albert Einstein
111. We are most alive when we’re in love. – John Updike
112. True love stories never have endings. – Richard Bach
113. Love is the bridge between two hearts.
114. Love is the greatest refreshment in life. – Pablo Picasso
115. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. – John Lennon
116. Love is not just a feeling, it is an action. – David O. McKay
117. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. – William Shakespeare
118. Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow. – John Lennon
119. We loved with a love that was more than love. – Edgar Allan Poe
120. The course of true love never did run smooth. – William Shakespeare
121. The giving of love is an education in itself. – Eleanor Roosevelt
122. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse
123. Love is not what you say. Love is what you do.
124. Love is a game that two can play and both win. – Eva Gabor
125. Love is the answer, and you know that for sure. – John Lennon
126. Love is a choice you make from moment to moment. – Barbara De Angelis
127. I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love. – William Blake
128. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
129. The art of love is largely the art of persistence. – Albert Ellis
130. Love is not a feeling, Mr. Burns. It’s an ability. – Peter Hedges
131. Love is an energy that should be used, not stored.
I call love captions the trigger words to invoke the feeling in the other person! They are short but create the sharp effect at the right point. I mean, probably “I love you” is the most popular word in the world! Its effect can be both life saving or dangerous! Enjoy such cool captions about love.
132. I love you.
133. I am yours.
134. I need you.
135. Love is joy.
136. Love is life. – Leo Tolstoy
137. Love is kind. – 1 Corinthians 13:4
138. Love is true.
139. I choose you.
140. Love you more.
141. Love is blind. – William Shakespeare
142. Love is sweet.
143. Love is a verb. – Bell Hooks
144. Love is a song.
145. Love is a wave. – James Earl Jones
146. Love is a rose.
147. Love is patient. – 1 Corinthians 13:4
148. Love is a flame. – John Dryden
149. Love is destiny.
150. Love is a magic.
151. Love never fails. – 1 Corinthians 13:8
152. Love is powerful.
153. You are my world.
154. Love conquers all. – Virgil
155. Forever my always.
156. Love is a promise.
157. My heart is yours.
158. Love is a mystery. – Ludacris
159. Love is a journey.
160. Soulmates forever.
161. Love is happiness.
162. Love is a feeling.
163. You make me happy.
164. Love is the answer. – John Lennon
165. Together is better. – Simon Sinek
166. Love is in the air. – John Paul Young
167. Love is a treasure.
168. Love is a blessing.
169. Love is never wrong. – Melissa Etheridge
170. You had me at hello. – Jerry Maguire
171. You are my sunshine.
172. Love is my religion.
Love Instagram captions
When we dwell into Instagram and look for quotes and captions, we find thousands of captions on love. They are expressive in nature when it comes to sharing your love feelings for someone special. These love Instagram captions can help you get your ex back or even pour more love into your lover for you, if said with the true feeling.
173. You’re my forever and always.
174. Love is a beautiful thing.
175. I never want to let you go.
176. You are my sunshine on a cloudy day.
177. I can’t imagine my life without you.
178. My heart is full of love for you.
179. Every moment with you is a blessing.
180. Together is my favorite place to be.
181. You and me, forever and always.
182. I choose you, always and forever.
183. I never knew love like this before you.
184. You are the missing puzzle piece in my life.
185. You are the reason for my smile.
186. You light up my life.
187. I love you more every day.
188. You are my happily ever after.
189. My heart overflows with love for you.
190. I fall more in love with you every day.
191. You make my heart skip a beat.
192. I never want to stop loving you.
193. You are my everything.
194. You have my heart and soul.
195. Love is a journey, and I’m glad we’re on it together.
196. You are my home.
197. I never knew I could love someone so much.
198. You make my life better in every way.
199. Love is a beautiful adventure with you.
200. You are the love of my life.
201. My heart belongs to you.
202. I never want to be without you.
203. You are my forever person.
204. I never knew true love until I met you.
205. You are my partner in crime and in love.
206. Love is not just a feeling, it’s an action.
207. You are my soulmate.
208. My heart races every time I see you.
209. You are my better half.
210. I can’t imagine my future without you in it.
211. I’m grateful for every moment spent with you.
212. You complete me in every way.
213. Love is the most beautiful thing in the world with you.
214. You bring out the best in me.
215. I’m so lucky to love and be loved by you.
216. Love is a journey, and I’m happy to be on it with you.
217. You are my forever love.
218. You are my heart and my home.
219. Love is being with you.
Status for love
Almost all social media networks provide us a feature to share status. WhatsApp is most popular in it. But also have story sharing options in Facebook and Instagram. This collection of status for love will definitely find you that perfect one status that you’re looking for to express your current mental status if you’re in love. Love is all about expressing yourself to the fullest. So go ahead and choose your status for love from the below list.
220. Forever and always, my love.
221. You light up my world.
222. You are the missing piece in my life.
223. You and me, together forever.
224. You make everything better.
225. Love is not about possession, it’s about appreciation.
226. You are the one I want to spend my life with.
227. Love is patient, love is kind, and with you, love is perfect.
228. You are my heart and my soul.
229. Love is a choice, and I choose you.
230. You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
231. Loving you is effortless and natural.
232. Love is not about being perfect, it’s about being together.
233. You are the missing puzzle piece to my life.
234. My love for you is never-ending.
235. My heart beats only for you.
236. You are my happily ever after, my love.
237. Together we make a perfect team.
238. Love is the reason for my existence.
239. You are my safe haven.
240. Every moment with you is a precious gift.
241. I cherish every moment we spend together.
242. I thank the stars for bringing you into my life.
243. You are the rhythm of my heart.
244. My love for you is unconditional.
245. You are my forever and always.
246. Your love is my lifeline.
247. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
248. You are my inspiration, my love.
249. I love you more than words can say.
250. You make my life so much better.
251. You are my other half, my soulmate.
252. Your love is the fuel that keeps me going.
253. I’m so lucky to have found you.
254. I want to grow old with you.
255. You are the person I want to wake up next to every day.
256. Your love is my happy place.
257. You are the light in my darkest moments.
258. You are my forever and my always.
259. You are my everything and more.
260. I love you to the moon and back, my love.
261. You are the answer to my prayers.
262. Your love is my daily dose of happiness.
263. You are my heart’s true home.
264. I never knew I could love someone so much until I met you.
265. Your love is the most precious thing in my life.
266. I’m so grateful for your love and presence in my life.
267. I love the way you make me feel.
268. You are the one I want to grow old with.
269. You are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me.
270. Your love is the anchor that keeps me grounded.
271. I can’t imagine a life without you.
272. I want to make you happy every single day.
273. You are my soul’s perfect match.
274. Your love makes my heart sing.
275. I love you more than anything in this world.
Download love quotes, captions, status and images
Download 100 love quotes in excel spreadsheet (right click and Save link As)
Download 100 love quotes in pdf (right click and Save link As)
Download 100 love quotes images in zip (right click and Save link As)
In conclusion, love is a powerful and beautiful emotion that deserves to be celebrated and shared with the world. Whether it’s a new relationship or a long-standing one, expressing your love and affection is crucial for building a strong and healthy bond. Our collection of 275 love quotes, captions, and status updates is the perfect way to spread love and positivity on Instagram and other social media platforms.
Remember, expressing love doesn’t always have to be grand gestures or expensive gifts. Sometimes, all it takes is a few heartfelt words to make someone feel special and loved. With these love quotes, you can do just that and spread joy and happiness wherever you go. So, choose your favorite love quotes and start spreading the love today!Tags: love captions | love instagram captions | love quotes | short love quotes | status for love