Smile Quotes provide the needed inspiration to smile in case you’ve forgotten to smile in life. Smile is but many things. It brings the instant refreshment on your face along with making the person feel happy. Smile triggers the positive emotions within and helps reduce depression, anxiety and stress to some extent.
It’s wrong to say that smile never hurts ! Rather we should say that a smile always helps. It helps you make friends, diminish the negative emotions, break the heaviness and let go of stressful situation. Preferably, a smile in the morning can lead to refreshing and joyful day.
A pure and real smile is heaven but even if your present situation is not allowing you to have a real smile, try doing a fake smile and you will realize that it also helps.
So let’s smile and take a deep dive into the best smile quotes around.
Smile Quotes Short
1. Smile, it’s free therapy. – Douglas Horton
2. A smile is a friend maker. – Bangambiki Habyarimana
3. Peace begins with a smile. – Mother Teresa
4. A smile is the universal welcome. – Max Eastman
5. Nothing shakes the smiling heart. – Santosh Kalwar
6. A smile is the source of happiness. – Devang Vibhakar
7. A smile is the beauty of the soul. – Lailah Gifty Akita
8. Every smile makes you a day younger. – Chinese Proverb
9. You don’t have to be happy to smile. – Daniel Willey
10. A smile cures the wounding of a frown. – William Shakespeare
11. All people smile in the same language. – Proverb
12. I love those who can smile in trouble. – Leonardo da Vinci
13. You’re never fully dressed without a smile. – Martin Charnin
14. I wake up every day with a smile on my face. – Henry Ian Cusick
15. A smile is something that completes our being. – Devang Vibhakar
16. When you smile, you make life more beautiful. – Thich Nhat Hanh
17. A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. – Marilyn Monroe
18. A smile is the universal language of kindness. – William Arthur Ward
19. A smile is the universal language of happiness. – Steve Maraboli
20. The source of a true smile is an awakened mind. – Thich Nhat Hanh
21. When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully. – Steve Maraboli
22. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. – Phyllis Diller
23. A smile is the chosen vehicle of all ambiguities. – Herman Melville
24. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. – William Arthur Ward
25. Nothing you wear is more important than your smile. – Connie Stevens
26. A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks. – Charles Gordy
27. A smile is the shortest distance between two people. – Victor Borge
28. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. – Charles Gordy
29. A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose. – Tom Wilson
30. Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. – Mark Twain
Best Smile Quotes
31. A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range! – Tom Wilson
32. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
33. A smile creates a whirlpool of feeling good. – Devang Vibhakar
34. A smile is an instant facelift and an instant mood lift. – Christie Brinkley
35. The most beautiful curve on a woman’s body is her smile. – Bob Marley
36. If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it. – Andy Rooney
37. Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life. – Jeanne Calment
38. Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been. – Mark Twain
39. A smile is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart. – Anthony J. D’Angelo
40. If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. – Andy Rooney
41. A smile is the key to everything that is problematic. – Devang Vibhakar
42. A smile is an instant facelift and an immediate mood lifter. – Terri Guillemets
43. Smile makes people feel humane. – Devang Vibhakar
44. A smile can be the most inexpensive way to change your looks. – Charles Gordy
45. Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles. – George Eliot
46. If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. – Maya Angelou
47. I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me. – David White
48. All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile. – Chris Hart
49. A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one. – Masashi Kishimoto
50. A smile is the ultimate source for everything that we know as good in the world. – Devang Vibhakar
51. Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile. – Chinese Proverb
52. I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile. – Goldie Hawn
53. I have many problems in life. But my lips don’t know that. They always smile. – Charlie Chaplin
54. The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back. – Bryant H. McGill
55. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
56. Smile makes life easy. – Devang Vibhakar
57. A smile is the best way to get oneself out of a tight spot, even if it is a fake one. – J.D. Salinger
58. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. – Thomas Paine
59. There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile. – Dorothy Dix
60. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. – Yoko Ono
61. Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. – Les Brown
62. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. – Mother Teresa
63. A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside. – Denis Waitley
64. If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook. – Les Giblin
65. It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime. – Steve Maraboli
66. If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. – Thich Nhat Hanh
67. If you’re reading this…Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is. – Chad Sugg
68. It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling. – Eric Davis
69. When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems. – Etta James
70. Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark. – Jay Danzie
Smile quotes – unknown authors
71. A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive, without impoverishing those who give. It happens in a flash and the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
72. Smile while you have the opportunity.
73. Smiling is my favorite exercise.
74. A smile is a universal language.
75. Smiling is contagious, pass it on.
76. A smile is the light in your soul.
77. A smile costs nothing but gives much.
78. A smile can brighten the darkest day.
79. A smile confuses an approaching frown.
80. When you smile, you make others smile too.
81. A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.
82. The power of a smile is never underestimated.
83. A smile is the light at the window of the soul.
84. A smile is the light in the window of your soul.
85. A smile is the best antidote to sadness and worry.
86. A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
87. The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.
88. A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman’s body.
89. A smile is the most beautiful thing a person can wear.
90. Smiling is my favorite way of dealing with situations.
91. A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range.
92. A smile is a little curve that sets everything straight.
93. A smile is the best defense against this world’s assault.
94. A smile is the key to unlock the door of people’s hearts.
95. A smile can change the world, and it can change your life.
96. A smile is the best defense against in an offensive world.
97. If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
98. A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home.
99. A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break ice with it.
100. A smile is a little curve that sets a lot of things straight.
101. Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.
102. A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is at home.
103. A smile is the light in your eyes that shows your heart is home.
104. A smile is a passport that will take you anywhere you want to go.
105. Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile.
106. Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.
107. There are hundreds of languages around the world, but a smile speaks them all.
108. A smile is a symbol of friendship, a sign of happiness, and a universal welcome.
109. A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you are at home.
110. A smile can be the beginning of a friendship, and a laughter the beginning of a love.
111. A smile is the quickest way to let people know that you are friendly and approachable.
112. Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear and to hide every pain.
113. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
114. Smiling is infectious, you can catch it like the flu. Someone smiled at me today, and I started smiling too.
115. A smile is a gift for all around us, not to be kept by us; but to be given freely everyday to all you know see.
116. A smile is a way of writing your thoughts on your face, telling others that they are accepted, liked and appreciated.
117. A smile is a way of writing your thoughts on your face, telling others that they are accepted, liked and appreciated. So, here’s a smile just for you.
A smile is always beneficial. It always gives only the positive output. It is free and creates a great and deep impact. A smile can bring people closer. A smile can bridge the gap of negativity and hatred. A smile brings love. And a smile can do a million amazing things.
Which is your favorite smile quote?Tags: best smile quotes | smile | Smile Quotes | smile quotes short