Quotes have the power to uplift your mood, motivate and inspire you. They are an excellent way to encapsulate complex emotions and thoughts into a few words. Short quotes are a great way to express your feelings and thoughts in a unique and concise manner. These quotes are powerful, and often hold deep wisdom and insight into life.
Some of the best short quotes are deep and thought-provoking, and they can have a profound impact on our lives. These quotes can inspire us to push past our limits and reach our full potential. They can also help us see the world in a new light and provide us with a fresh perspective on life.
Very short quotes are perfect for social media posts and can be used as captions for your photos. They can also be used as daily reminders and affirmations to help you stay motivated and inspired. Despite their brevity, these quotes can be incredibly powerful and have the ability to make a lasting impact.
Short quotes in video
Life quotes short in length are a great way to capture the essence of life and all its complexities. These quotes remind us to appreciate the little things and cherish the moments that truly matter. They also encourage us to stay positive and keep moving forward, no matter what life throws our way.
Short quotes can also be funny, cute, and even sarcastic. They can help us lighten up and find humor in everyday situations. Short quotes on attitude can inspire us to adopt a positive mindset and tackle challenges head-on. Similarly, short love quotes can express our deepest emotions and provide us with a source of comfort and strength.
Deep Short Quotes
1. Know thyself. – Socrates
2. Be the change. – Mahatma Gandhi
3. Less is more. – Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
4. I think, therefore I am. – René Descartes
5. All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. – Edgar Allan Poe
6. The unexamined life is not worth living. – Socrates
7. Will will find a way. – Anonymous
8. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. – Robert Frost
9. Carpe diem. (Seize the day) – Horace
10. To thine own self be true. – William Shakespeare
11. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
12. The best way out is always through. – Robert Frost
13. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. – Confucius
Very short quotes
14. I am the walrus. – John Lennon
15. I have a dream. – Martin Luther King Jr.
16. It is what it is. – William Shakespeare
17. To be, or not to be, that is the question. – William Shakespeare
18. All for one, one for all. – Alexandre Dumas
19. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. – Muhammad Ali
20. No man is an island. – John Donne
21. Man is the measure of all things. – Protagoras
22. Veni, vidi, vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) – Julius Caesar
23. Eureka! – Archimedes
24. In hoc signo vinces. (In this sign, you will conquer) – Constantine the Great
25. One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind. – Neil Armstrong
26. Elementary, my dear Watson. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
27. Brevity is the soul of wit. – William Shakespeare
28. All’s fair in love and war. – John Lyly
29. C’est la vie. (That’s life.) – French Proverb
30. To be or not to be, that’s up to me. – Grant M. Bright
31. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. – William Shakespeare
32. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
33. Hakuna Matata. (No worries.) – Swahili proverb
34. Life is a journey, not a destination. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare
Best short quotes
36. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. – Helen Keller
37. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. – Oscar Wilde
38. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
39. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
40. I can resist everything except temptation. – Oscar Wilde
41. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
42. The truth will set you free. – John 8:32 (The Bible)
43. The best things in life are free. – Coco Chanel
44. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde
45. Without music, life would be a mistake. – Friedrich Nietzsche
46. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
47. Love the life you live. Live the life you love. – Bob Marley
48. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
49. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
Life quotes short
50. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. – John Lennon
51. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
52. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius
53. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get. – Forrest Gump (movie)
54. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
55. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. – Søren Kierkegaard
56. The purpose of our lives is to be happy. – Dalai Lama
57. Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. – Sholom Aleichem
58. Life is a long lesson in humility. – James M. Barrie
59. Life is too important to be taken seriously. – Oscar Wilde
60. Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read. – Cassandra Clare
61. Life is a game, play it. – Mother Teresa
62. Life is about making an impact, not making an income. – Kevin Kruse
63. Life is short, but it’s long enough to ruin any man who wants to be ruined. – Josh Billings
64. Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. – Rumi
65. Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you. – Peace Pilgrim
66. Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. – John W. Gardner
Short quotes funny
67. I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don’t know the answer. – Douglas Adams
68. I haven’t spoken to my wife in years. I didn’t want to interrupt her. – Rodney Dangerfield
69. I intend to live forever. So far, so good. – Steven Wright
70. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. – Jim Carrey
71. I don’t believe in astrology; I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical. – Arthur C. Clarke
72. I’m a minimalist. I like saying the most with the least. – Bob Newhart
73. I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised. – Ronnie Shakes
74. I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens. – Woody Allen
75. I never forget a face, but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception. – Groucho Marx
76. I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day inside my fort. – Zach Galifianakis
77. I have a fear of speed bumps. I call it ‘gomphophobia.’ – Steven Wright
78. I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you. – Robin Williams
79. I’m not sure what my spirit animal is, but I’m pretty sure it has a drinking problem. – Tina Fey
80. I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. – Lily Tomlin
81. I’m not sure if I have free time or if I’m forgetting something. – Ellen DeGeneres
82. I’m not arguing. I’m just explaining why I’m right. – Bill Murray
Cute short quotes
83. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
84. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. – Arthur Rubinstein
85. I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time. – A. A. Milne
86. You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars. – E. E. Cummings
87. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. – J.R.R. Tolkien
88. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
89. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
90. You are my today and all of my tomorrows. – Leo Christopher
91. I choose you. And I’ll choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you. – Unknown
92. I never want to stop making memories with you. – Pierre Jeanty
93. I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow. – Edmond Rostand
94. I loved you yesterday, I love you still. I always have, and I always will. – Elaine Davis
95. The only thing better than having you as my partner in life is our children having you as their dad.
96. Love is not about how much you say ‘I love you’, but how much you prove that it’s true.
97. The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.
98. I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
99. You don’t marry someone you can live with, you marry the person you cannot live without.
Short Quotes on attitude
100. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. – Winston Churchill
101. Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us. – Earl Nightingale
102. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. – Zig Ziglar
103. I cannot always control what goes on outside, but I can always control what goes on inside. – Wayne Dyer
104. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one. – Hans Selye
105. The only disability in life is a bad attitude. – Scott Hamilton
106. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
107. It is our attitude toward events, not events themselves, which we can control. – Epictetus
108. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. – Charles R. Swindoll
109. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me. – David Bailey
110. Attitude is everything, so pick a good one. – Wayne Dyer
111. Your attitude is either the lock on, or the key to the door of success. – Denis Waitley
112. An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality. – Brian Tracy
113. Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude. – Ralph Marston
Short love quotes
114. Where there is love, there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
115. Love is not just a feeling of happiness. Love is a willingness to sacrifice. – Michael Novak
116. Love is the greatest refreshment in life. – Pablo Picasso
117. Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. – Martin Luther King Jr.
118. We loved with a love that was more than love. – Edgar Allan Poe
119. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation. – Osho
120. Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. – Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
121. Love is not love until love’s vulnerable. – Theodore Roethke
122. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. – John Lennon
123. Love is the poetry of the senses. – Honoré de Balzac
124. The art of love is largely the art of persistence. – Albert Ellis
125. Love is a game that two can play and both win. – Eva Gabor
126. Love is the only gold. – Lord Alfred Tennyson
127. Love is not a feeling of happiness. Love is a willingness to sacrifice. – Michael Novak
128. Love is a choice you make from moment to moment. – Barbara De Angelis
129. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand. – Mother Teresa
130. Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination. – Voltaire
131. The more one judges, the less one loves. – Honoré de Balzac
132. Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. – Ben Hecht
133. Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it. – Nicholas Sparks
134. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. – William Shakespeare
135. Love is not a noun, it’s a verb. It’s active. Love is a doing word. – Keanu Reeves
Short positive quotes
136. Positive anything is better than negative nothing. – Elbert Hubbard
137. Positive thoughts lead to positive results. – Maria V. Snyder
138. Positive thinking must be followed by positive doing. – John C. Maxwell
139. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better. – Dalai Lama
140. When you think positive, good things happen. – Matt Kemp
141. Positive thoughts attract positive things. – Rhonda Byrne
142. Positivity is the foundation for good living. – Rashida Rowe
143. A positive attitude brings strength, energy, and initiative.
144. Positive thinking is powerful thinking.
145. A positive attitude can overcome any challenge.
146. Think positive and positive things will happen. – Anonymous
147. Positivity is the key to success. – Anonymous
Short motivational quotes
148. Dream big and dare to fail. – Norman Vaughan
149. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas Edison
150. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
151. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. – Charles Kettering
152. Chase your dreams, but always know the road that will lead you home again. – Tim McGraw
153. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
154. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. – Will Rogers
155. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
156. Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you. – Anonymous
157. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. – Zig Ziglar
158. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
159. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. – Wayne Dyer
160. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
161. Don’t count the days, make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
162. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. – Albert Einstein
163. Your only limit is the amount of action you take. – Zig Ziglar
164. Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
165. Nothing will work unless you do. – Maya Angelou
166. The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Peter Drucker
167. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. – George Addair
Short inspirational quotes
168. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
169. Be the change you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
170. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. – Booker T. Washington
171. Everything you can imagine is real. – Pablo Picasso
172. If you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything. – Malcolm X
173. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
174. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
175. The best way to predict your future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
176. You must do the things you think you cannot do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
177. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. – Albert Einstein
178. Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success. – Shiv Khera
179. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! – Audrey Hepburn
180. Adventure awaits.
181. Life is a journey, enjoy the ride.
182. Here and now.
183. Love is the answer.
184. Stay golden.
185. Follow your dreams.
186. Life is too short for regrets.
187. Let’s create memories.
188. Be present, not perfect.
189. Enjoy every moment.
190. Be your own kind of beautiful.
191. Keep it simple.
192. Life is what you make it.
193. Dream big, work hard.
194. You are loved.
195. Today is a new day.
196. Keep smiling.
197. Choose joy.
198. Life is a gift, cherish it.
199. Happiness is a choice.
200. Believe in yourself.
201. Everything happens for a reason.
202. Life is short, make it sweet.
203. Let’s make today amazing.
204. Good vibes only.
205. Live in the moment.
206. Don’t stop dreaming.
207. Be the light in the darkness.
208. Always be kind.
209. Embrace the journey.
210. The sky’s the limit.
211. Never give up on your dreams.
212. Be grateful for every day.
213. Life is an adventure, explore it.
214. Be fearless.
215. Stay true to yourself.
216. Seize the day.
217. Keep pushing forward.
218. Be happy, be bright, be you.
219. Life is about the moments that take your breath away.
220. Always keep moving forward.
221. Love what you do.
222. Do what makes you happy.
223. Life is too short for negativity.
224. Take risks, chase your dreams.
225. Enjoy the little things.
226. Follow your heart.
227. Create a life you love.
228. Life is beautiful, embrace it.
Download 100 short quotes
Download 100 short quotes in excel spreadsheet (right click and Save link As)
Download 100 short quotes in pdf (right click and Save link As)
Download 100 short quotes images in zip (right click and Save link As)
In conclusion, short quotes have the power to inspire, motivate, and uplift us in just a few words. From deep and meaningful to funny and cute, there is a short quote out there for every occasion and mood. The collection of 150+ best short quotes we’ve provided offers a unique combination of wisdom and positivity from various renowned authors and personalities.
Whether you’re looking for short quotes on life, love, attitude, or motivation, this list has got you covered. So the next time you’re feeling down or in need of some inspiration, turn to these best short quotes and let them lift your spirits.
Remember, a little bit of positivity and motivation can go a long way in improving our outlook on life and helping us achieve our goals. So keep these short quotes close and let them guide you towards a brighter, more fulfilling future.Tags: Best short quotes | Cute short quotes | Deep Short Quotes | inspirational quotes | life quotes short | motivational quotes | quotes | short captions | short love quotes | short motivational quotes | short positive quotes | short quotes | Short quotes funny | Short Quotes on attitude | Very short quotes